Aluminum Single Skin Façades
Single skin curtain walls can be built as stick systems or are fully unitized. GARTNER is specialized in all types of custom made fully unitized systems, whether the requirements are XXL sizes or complex 3-dimensional formed geometries.
High performance thermally broken frame components, developed by GARTNER, support transparent and opaque infill components.
To achieve current performance requirements triple glazing and highly insulated panel types can be used (e.g. aluminum and stainless steel sheets, stone, terracotta, GRP, GRC, PV).
Additional features and requirements for single skin façades are for example:
- Fixed or adjustable exterior and interior solar control
systems (e.g. awnings, brise-soleils, venetian blinds, fabric screens)
- Various in-house developed operable windows or flaps
for natural ventilation, manually operated or motorized
- Bomb blast, burglary resistant and bullet proof solutions
- Integration of lighting systems for decorative and media façades
- Integration of components for heating, cooling and air conditioning